Have you ever found yourself in a bind and needed to convert a picture to a PDF on your iPhone? If so, you’re not alone. Whether you’re trying to create a document for work or just need to store some pictures, converting pictures to PDF is an easy way to do it.
If you’re like most people, you probably store a lot of photos on your iPhone. But if you want to save them in a format that’s easy to access and print out, you need to convert them to PDF first.
Luckily, there are several easy-to-use apps out there that can help you do just that. In this article, we’ll take a look at five of the best ones.
3 Easy-Breezy Ways To Convert Pictures to PDF on iPhone
The most efficient way to create PDFs from images on your phone is to convert them with suitable photos to PDF applications. To convert an image to a PDF file on iPhone, we can use some different ways, such as using a shortcut on the iPhone to automatically create a PDF file from an image or using an app to convert an image to a PDF file. You can convert images to PDF on iPhone in various ways using the Photos or Files app.
Applications to convert images into PDF form available on iPhone devices:
Apart from converting images to PDF using the iPhone Photos app, you can get the job done quickly and easily using the website. This is a very easy way to not only convert images to PDF but also make more images at the same time using just the Photos app. available on every iPhone device.
If you want to convert a photo or group (if the files application provides it), you can create a PDF file from there.
- Open the stock photo application and navigate to the image you want to convert to a PDF file.
- To convert a single photo, just long-press the file you want to convert in the Files app and click “Create PDF“.
- If you want to convert multiple photos to PDF on your iPhone, you can also do so in the Files app.
- The Files app automatically converts the photo to PDF and saves it to your iPhone. Books will instantly convert your image or photo to PDF, and the PDF file will appear in the Library area of the Books app. We can easily convert photos, image files, and screenshots to PDF files using the Files app. After converting photos of books or documents to PDF format, you can use this application to enhance them.
Whether you’re converting a single image to PDF or multiple photos to PDF, the Apple Files app does the job well. The process of converting images to PDFs using these applications is similar and very simple.
Some Of The Ways To Convert Images Into PDFs Form:
We used an iPhone 8 Plus in our demo, and the steps are the same, these apps can also help you convert images to PDF documents on your iPhone 8 or iPhone X. The Stock Books app on iPhone 8, 8 Plus, or iPhone X has a hidden PDF converter that lets you easily convert photos, images, or images to
PDF files on iPhone.
Way Number One:
- Open your photo library on your iPhone, select the photos you want to save, and merge them into a PDF.
- Now that you have successfully converted the image to PDF, you can easily send the image to iMessage, email, or any other messaging app using the share button.
- Click the “Share” button in the top right again and select the “Save to File” option to export your photos as a single PDF file.
Way Number Two:
- Choose a location on your iPhone to save the preview photo, then click Add in the upper right corner.
- Choose a location on your iCloud drive where you want to save the PDF, then click Add in the upper-right corner.
- Choose a location for the PDF, enter a new name (optional), and click Save.
Way Number Three:
- After selecting the image, click the “More” button with three dots in the lower right corner of the screen and select the “Create PDF” option from the context menu.
- If you want to convert multiple photos, tap the “Select” option in the upper right corner, then tap the “Share” button -> “Save to file” -> the desired location.
- Start with the Files app, select the image you want to convert, and tap the aforementioned share icon.
- If you want to batch convert multiple photos to PDF on iPhone, click “Select“, select all the photos you want to convert to PDF, then click the “Share” button and select the “Save PDF to iBooks” option to convert multiple images as PDFs.
Choose an option from the list above and save your photo as a PDF in seconds. You can then use one of these best PDF editing apps to further edit or annotate your images. With the Apples Shortcuts app, you can convert iPhone-to-iPhone images to PDF in just a few steps. Whichever method you choose, converting images to PDF on iPhone is easy and doesn’t require any third-party software.
In short, in many cases, it is possible to convert any type of photo (your or someone else’s) to a PDF. Sending such documents in photo format is usually less serious, so it would be more correct to be able to convert these files to PDF format. For example, if you take screenshots of web pages, and conversations and save them as PNG image files and need to print, you can convert the photos to PDF first.
Free Images To PDF Converter For iOS And Windows:
Also, if you want more flexibility, there are some handy free image to PDF converters on iOS that also let you choose margins, page size, and orientation before converting your images. For Windows users who haven’t connected their scanner to their computer, we also recommend photo-to-PDF converter applications for Windows, some of which you can even use directly online.
While we consider our own option to be the most convenient, easiest, and fastest, there are other ways to convert photos to PDF that also allow you to convert multiple images at the same time, eliminating the major drawback of the Files app.
This app is called JPG to PDF converter but it supports multiple image formats. Surprisingly, the Pinch Out gesture converts the image to PDF, after which you can share it with your contacts, transfer it to another application, or save it to local storage.
If you’re looking for an easy way to convert pictures to PDF, then look no further! Our comprehensive guide provides you with several easy-to-follow methods that will have your files converted in no time.
Whether you need to archive photos for safekeeping, want to create PDFs for filing purposes, or need to send images to a friend as proof of concept, our guide has you covered! So, what are you waiting for? Start converting your pictures today!