Calendar is a very common thing that everyone has whether it is Android users or iOS users. This is such an important thing for our daily life: it reminds us of our important days and also notifies us of them. Whether it is someone’s wedding, some occasion, or some other official meeting, it always notifies us. But what if your calendar ever shows you spam notifications in the name of a virus?
Have you ever felt strange whenever you open your iPhone calendar and it starts showing you all the virus notifications all the time? What if your iPhone calendar may get a virus? If yes, then how do you remove that iPhone calendar virus?
If this question bothers you too, then you are in the right place. In today’s article, we will tell you some easy-breezy ways by which you will be able to find a solution to your problem on how to remove the iPhone calendar virus?
How To Remove The iPhone Calendar Virus
Mainspring Of Calendar Virus
Friends, this problem is being seen by many people that virus has come into my phone. My iPhone is repeatedly showing notifications that your iPhone has been infected, your phone has a virus, etc. Not when you click on that notification, it takes you to your calendar, where you get to see some schedules. In which a lot is written, sometimes in English and sometimes in some other language.
Emails and text messages are considered the most common route through which viruses get on your iPhone. Even after declining these messages, the virus gets into your phone because it gives a kind of exemption to the hackers that they can get into your phone more like this.
What Should Be The Next Right Step If You Get Calendar Virus On Your iPhone?
First of all, let me tell you that it is not a virus. What happens is that whenever you go to any website or still click on an advertisement or you click on any link and because of this, it happens that it installs some events in your calendar.
If I tell you in simple language, then by clicking on that advertisement or link, you yourself can subscribe to that event calendar. And the same event calendars send you notifications again and again that a virus has come to your phone.
How To Remove The iPhone Calendar Virus?
There is no such thing as news, you can easily deal with this problem. You do not need to worry about this, your phone is absolutely safe and it is not infected from anywhere. To do so;
- For this, you have to first go to your calendar app. When you go to the Calendar app, you will get to see how many spam and notifications have come.
- Along with this, you will also get to see a web link, which you should not touch at all.
- All you have to do is that below you will find an option named Calendar and click on it.
- As soon as you tap on that option, you will see a subscribe option on the app screen, click on it.
- Here you will see the subscribed calendar, of green color, you just have to tap on it and by tapping on it, you will get a pop-up.
- You will be shown a delete option in the pop-up. You have to click on that delete option and in this way you can delete your calendar.
- After this, you can see that your calendar is now absolutely safe and there is nothing to worry about.
How To Remove The iPhone Calendar Virus Using Settings?
If you are downloading movies, web series, or any other stuff from any third-party websites or etc. Then obviously you will get such kinds of pop-ups and alarms on your iPhone. And whenever you randomly or by chance click on that notification, this is what happens. In order to remove this virus;
- Go to your iPhone settings app.
- Scroll down and go to the option>passwords and accounts.
- Here you must be seeing your existing iCloud and if there is an email, where you have to configure your mail service providers.
- Next, if you see any event calendar subscription or any other thing regarding the calendar, you have to go inside the account option, and by default tap on add account.
- Now go to the add subscribe option and enter the URL, you mainly want to download.
- After taping on that URL, you will move to the different interphase on your screen having several color options and many others.
- You have to scroll to the bottom and select delete calender.
What Can I Do In Order To Protect My iPhone From These Viruses?
So we cannot say that virus can never come into your phone. And no we can say that once the virus is removed, the virus will not come again in your phone. Technology has its advantages and disadvantages as well, but it is up to us how to protect ourselves from that loss.
That is why with our suggestion, you should not pay much attention to such websites, weblinks, and messages or notifications and should ignore them. So that this tension does not come to you again and your phone does not seem to be affected by the virus.
So in the above-mentioned article, we told you how you can easily remove the calendar virus from your iPhone. And at the same time, how do protect your iPhone from this virus so that you will find your phone absolutely safe and do not see any defect in any way.
We hope that you will find our today’s article very beneficial. If you want, you can remove this iPhone calendar virus by any one of the above-given methods. You would definitely let us know which of our methods would be more helpful to you. Till then, stay tuned for the rest of our upcoming articles.