Do you want to add some music to your Instagram stories but don’t want to spend hours searching for the right song or downloading it? Looking to add some music to your Instagram stories but don’t know how to do it quickly and easily?
If you’re like most Instagram users, you probably love posting videos, photos, and live updates but hate having to set up separate accounts for each. Not anymore! In this article, we’ll show you how to add music to multiple Instagram Stories quickly and easily using a few simple tools.
Whether you’re a musician trying to promote your latest song or just want to add some extra visual pizzazz to your posts, this method is perfect for you. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
How to Add Music to Multiple Instagram Stories Quickly and Easily?
There are several ways to add music to Instagram video posts and stories, today we will try to make it easier. Then we’ll show you how to use Animoto to create stories with music outside of the Instagram app. Let’s start by exploring two ways to include music in your Instagram stories like Instagram Music Sticker and create a music video to upload to your story.
Few No. Of Ways To Add Music To Instagram Stories:
A third way to add music to Instagram Stories is for everyone to add a song to a video before launching special music stickers. The old-fashioned way of adding songs to your stories refers to how people added songs before the music feature was introduced.
You can check the box for the part of the song you want to use when adding music to your Instagram story. When using an image, you have the option to identify the part of the track that is playing in your story, you can do this by moving the scroll bar until you find the part of the song you wanted to add to your story, photo or video.
- Then tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen, then tap the music sticker to add songs from Instagram Stories to your simple photos and videos.
- Then open the music bar and choose from thousands of songs in your library to add to your video, or upload your own music to add to your video.
- Open your video with InShot Video Editor, click the “Music” icon in the toolbar, select the target song, click “Save” and upload the saved video to your Instagram as a story.
- You can add music to your video with any mobile video editor, then cut the video into multiple clips with the dedicated Instagram Stories Splitter app.
- Create multiple different Instagram Stories videos, you can use this new feature to add music, and schedule them ready to publish using the Instagram app.
A Short Guide For Mac Users To Add Music To Their Instagram Stories:
You can quickly add music to your stories and reels directly from the app, or use an Instagram client for Mac such as Grids. While there is no official Instagram app for Mac, you can do whatever you want on Instagram with the Instagram app for Mac.
You can use it to post stories, photos, and videos, follow others, send direct messages, and even switch between Instagram accounts. In addition to your Instagram library, Instagram also allows you to share songs from streaming platforms like Spotify, which is available to all followers with a Spotify account.
Instagram offers a huge selection of songs from its music library, as well as the ability to import songs from other music streaming services like Spotify. Instagram recently got an interesting new feature that includes a new music filter and offers curated songs from Instagram’s library and music streaming services like Spotify, SoundCloud, and more.
Instagram Also Released One Of The Best Additions:
The ability to share music in stories (followed by Reels in 2020), both photos and videos. In 2018, Instagram introduced the ability to share music in stories, allowing users to add their favorite songs to photos and videos.
The introduction gave Instagram users access to thousands of songs and empowered them to share their stories in a new musical vein. In June, Instagram added customizable music for Instagram stories, allowing users to easily select a song, add their own track, and post it all with just a few clicks.
- Open the official Instagram app and tap the “Your Story” icon in the upper left corner to create a new story.
- To create a new story, tap your story in the upper left corner or swipe left.
- If you want to choose a song before creating a story, click the camera icon in the upper right corner of the app or “Your Story” below to open a new screen.
- Once you’ve decided on a song, you need to choose the part you want to include in your stories. Choose the right song, choose the section you want for your story, and then start recording the video while the music plays in the background.
- Choosing a song to play on your Instagram story using the sticker option is very similar to shooting a video using the music option.
- The most common (and frankly, easiest) way to add music to a photo or video is to use Stories stickers.
We’ll also show you in the next section how to add music to Instagram Stories without Instagram Music Stickers, or you can find out here how to find a funny commercial song for your next Instagram Stories video ad More information.
Use Of A Third-Party App For Adding Music:
If you prefer to add your own music to your stories, or if you don’t have music stickers on your phone, you can still add soundtracks to your videos using third-party tools like our video maker, Lumen5. Another option is to use third-party tools like Lumen5 to create your own music videos before sharing them on your story.
Also, if you stick around until the end, we’ve shared a bonus list of the top 5 sites where you can find free music to add to your Instagram posts. Instagram has a huge selection of music available to use completely free of charge.
You can download a video from an Instagram story as a Facebook story with music intact by saving it on your device after posting it and manually uploading it to Facebook from the official Instagram app.
If you’re looking to spice up your Instagram stories with a little music, but don’t want to spend hours scrolling through search results or downloading songs one by one, this blog is for you!
By following the strategies outlined here, you’ll be able to add music to multiple stories in a snap, without ever leaving Instagram. Let us know how these methods worked out for you in the comments below!